Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

To His Glory



Father,

We enter into our time with you this day with a heart of humility, acknowledging that it's only in your strength that we have victory. That in our weakness, you make us strong.

May we walk each day in step with the Spirit, listening for and hearing the conviction given to us. May our hearts be open to correction, our minds to understanding, and our hands open and willing to get into the muck and mire of life. May we not be afraid to struggle, to heal, to declare your truth, to stand and to fall, all in service to your will and to bring you glory and honor.

Let us worship with grateful and contrite hearts, seeing the whole of your faithfulness, how you keep your promises, and love us unendingly. 


I give you thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart;
    before the gods I sing your praise;
I bow down toward your holy temple
    and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness,
    for you have exalted above all things
    your name and your word.
On the day I called, you answered me;
    my strength of soul you increased (Ps.138: 1-3)




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.