Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

the least


As I sit in Nicaragua this morning, my heart is heavy for the people that I minister to here. Everywhere we go...everywhere we look....is poverty. Need. Heartbreak.

My prayer today is not just for the people that I serve here, but for people all over the world.

LORD, today, show yourself mighty to all who lift their eyes to the heavens in poverty, in need, in want, in despair, in loneliness. Show hope to the hopeless. Mercy and grace to the needy. Show love to those who have none. Be the bright star for all who are looking for truth. Guide and direct. Lead and beckon all to come.

I thank you that when we can't, You can. 

Open the eyes of those blinded and pierce the hearts of those who are still searching.

God, You are an amazing God and the most that we can give is the least that you deserve.

"I lift my eyes toward the mountains. Where will my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth." (Psalm 121:1-2) CSB

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.