Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

WINDS OF STORM





Image result for margaret sangster


God knows, not I, the reason why 
His winds of storm drive through my door;  
I am content to live or die 
Just knowing this, nor knowing more.  
My Father's hand appointing me
My days and ways so I am free.

~Margaret Sangster (1838-1912) 


Dear Lord, You alone know the deep winds of storm that whirl around us trying to frighten us and causing us to doubt Your care for us.  But  I'm reminded that you have assigned me my portion and my cup. You have made my lot secure. (Psalms 15:5)  You are a God of Love, so I can trust you.  I'm your child and you alone filters what can touch me.  I rest in that Love and Security today and every day.  I love You.  Amen.


Margaret Sangster immage
googleimages.com







Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

Add a comment or request for prayer here.