Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The Gift of Life



Psalm 139:16 (NLT)
      You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Psalm 39:4 (NLT)
     LORD, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered— how fleeting my life is.

Father, so far in book of life that you have given me, there are 29,265 days. Wow!!! How many more days are in the book, I don’t know. I do know that: “Man's days are determined; you have decreed the number of his months and have set limits he cannot exceed. Job 14:5 (NIV)

I also know Father how grateful I am for the gift of life you have given me, yes for each day. I can hardly imagine they would extend so far in what now seems to be such a brief period of time. But, you have given me today. Thank you for this precious gift, and not only the gift of this day but especially the gift of life in which to live and love it. As the Psalmist declared: “This is the day the LORD has made. Let's rejoice and be glad today!” Psalm 118:24 (GW)

Thank You Father, in Jesus Name, Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.