Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

God Knows



Exodus 2:23-25 (ESV)
     23 During those many days the king of Egypt died, and the people of Israel groaned because of their slavery and cried out for help. Their cry for rescue from slavery came up to God. 24 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. 25 God saw the people of Israel—and God knew.

Father these verses bring out three things that are of great comfort to my soul. God heard, remembered, saw……God knew.

Father as I think about my life and the various experiences encountered on a daily basis, I am so glad that you hear our prayers, remember your promises, see in depth our needs, and fully know our concerns. As we step into a new year, 2018, it is with confidence knowing that you will be us each step of the way. Father we also know that in accordance with your sovereign wisdom and power you will intervene in our lives for our benefit and blessing.

Thank you so much for such personal and compassionate care. In the Name of your beloved Son and our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, He cares, I know He cares,
    His heart is touched with my grief;
    When the days are weary, the long nights dreary,
    I know my Savior cares.
    Hymn by Frank Graeff

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.