Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Goodness of God



 "Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good....." 
Psalm 136:1 (HCSB)

Father we gratefully recognize and joyfully acknowledge that your essential nature is good.  Every gift you have given to us is rooted in the goodness and infinite generosity of your nature. So we gladly join the Psalmist in singing: “Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. 2 Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me. 3 He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. 4 He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. 5 He fills my life with good things…..!” Psalm 103:1-5 (NLT)

Father your goodness extends to the whole of my life, the depth of my soul and the enter recesses of my heart. It is an abundant goodness as Psalm 23:5 expresses: “My cup overflows.” So, I pray Father, that others who don’t know you will: “Taste and see that the LORD is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!" Psalm 34:8 (NLT)

In the gracious Name of Jesus, Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.