Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

IN HIS TIME


Image result for antique clocks





 "In His time, in His time.
He makes all things beautiful
In His time.
Lord, please show me every day
As You're teaching me Your way
That You do just what You say
In Your time."


Dear Lord, sometimes life seems unfair.  Bad things happen to good people while good things happen to bad people.  Sometimes it's hard to remember You are always in control.  Help my faith to believe and know that You work on Your timetable, not mine.  In Your time, you will turn my disappointments into joys, my failures into success. Help me be content with Your plan for me.  Help me to trust you even though Your deliverance has not yet come and seems so far away.  Gracious God, surprise me once again with another breathtaking demonstration of your goodness and faithfulness.  I love You.  Amen.

One need not cry out very loudly; He is nearer to us than we think.
~~Brother Lawrence of the Resurrection (1605-1691)


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.