Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

when life is hard



Dearest Father,

I feel alone and forsaken.

My heart hurts and I am in pain.

I am desperate and in need of your joy.

I know that you care and are here with me.

Help me to feel your presence.

Give me grace that I might not fear and be afraid.

Help me to trust you and to not despair.

Bless me that I might feel your comfort and your joy.

In the your name I pray.

Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. There are surely days of heavy hearts, praise God, we don't have to stay there. The lows and highs of life He's with us in both. Thank you for such a honest prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.