Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE VALLEY OF VISION





Lord, it is my chief design to bring my heart back to thee.
Convince me that I cannot be my own God,
to make myself happy,
Nor my own Christ to restore my joy,
Nor my own Spirit to teach, guide, rule me.
Help me to see that GRACE does this by
Providential affliction.
Amen!


How easy it is to see affliction as negative, when sometimes
it's the only way God has of showing us our need.  King David thanked God for
his affliction, as it brought him back to his relationship with his God.
Today, let us pray this prayer found in the prayers of the Puritans,
The Valley of Vision

googleimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.