Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A prayer for renewal






Deuteronomy 10:12–13 (ESV)
12 “And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God require of you, but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, 13 and to keep the commandments and statutes of the LORD, which I am commanding you today for your good?

---

Lord, too often I get wrapped up in my personal troubles and concerns, and the desires of my heart that I forget that I am here to seek the desires of Your heart. 
Forgive me.
Help me today to refocus on You and Your good desires for my life.
Renew my heart Lord, that I may fear You, and walk in all Your ways
Renew my heart Lord, that I may love You more each day 
Renew my heart Lord, that I may desire to serve You with my whole being
Renew my heart, Lord, that I may know that your desires and commands are for my good.

In Jesus' Name
AMEN


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Paul. Always a good thing to reminde us where our focus must be!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.