Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE FRUIT OF PRAYER



 THE FRUIT OF PRAYER IS FAITH

Isaiah 26:3  "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You."

Faith is the attitude as well as the act of a soul surrendered to God.  His Word and His Spirit dwell in that soul.

It is true that faith must exist in some form or another in order to bring forth praying.  But in its strongest form and in its greatest results, faith is the fruit of prayer.

It is true that faith increases our ability and efficiency of prayer.  It is likewise true that prayer increases the ability and efficiency of faith.

Prayer and faith work, act, and react together.

Loving Father, I surrender my soul to You.  Guide me in Your truth and lead me in the way everlasting.  Teach me to pray believing, and strengthen my faith as I pray.  I know that my faith and my prayers work together and faith always pleases You.  I love You.  Amen


 *The Power of Prayer E.M. Bounds




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.