Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

for personal revival

Holy Spirit, Indwelling Presence and Power of God,
Immerse me once more in your Living Water.
Convict, counsel and comfort me.
Guide me into all truth. Help me bear your fruit.
Grant me your gifts for serving others.
Fill me with your power. Lead me and use me to shepherd your people.
And please, dear Lord, rekindle in my heart and my church the flames of revival, that we might love and serve you now and in the world to come.

To you, with the Father and the Son, be all glory now and forever.

Amen
... from Pastor Adam Hamilton

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.