Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 67

Thank you Lord for being gracious to me.. I am so grateful for the many ways that you bless me.

May your face ever shine upon me.. may your will continue to be revealed to me.. may your Spirit flow from me to everyone I meet.

Let all peoples praise you, O God.. let all peoples praise you!

Let the nations be glad and sing for joy.. for you judge all people with equity.. and you make yourself known to all nations.

Let all peoples praise you, O God.. let all peoples praise you!

Thank you Lord.. you have caused the earth to yield its increase.. you have brought undeserved blessings.. let all the ends of the earth fear you!

Blessed be the name of the Lord God Almighty.. who was and is and is to come.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.