Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 60

O God.. you have not rejected me.. at the cross you have made me whole.. come Holy Spirit.. reveal yourself to me.. and comfort me.

I have witnessed difficult things.. my faith is in need of a boost.. ignite a passion in me to persevere in trials.. and rejoice in suffering.

I come to you today so needy dear Lord.. my soul is thirsty.. fill me Lord.. quench my spiritual thirst.. show yourself strong today.

I am your beloved.. you have delivered me.. you have blessed me with salvation.. in your great love you have rescued me.

Praise you Lord Jesus Christ.

You are holy Lord.. you desire a holy people.. shower freedom on your people all across the world.. inspire repentance from dead works.. bring life to us.

You have not rejected us O God.. you contend with humanity.. you are drawing all flesh to you.. you are Love.. you love us!

Bring peace to the earth Father.. end the evils of war.. cause men to live in peace.. help all the earth to know you.. the Prince of Peace.

Blessed be the name of the Lord God Almighty!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.