Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 56

Be gracious to me, O God.. have mercy on me.. oppression and depression seems to camp all around me.. I need you Lord.

I put my trust in you.. I am afraid.. I lean into your word for courage.. in you I trust.. I shall not be afraid.. what can flesh do to me?

All day long evil seems to lurk trying to injure me.. bombarding me with nasty thoughts.. trying to tempt me and cause me to fall.. but you are faithful Lord.

You have kept count of my trials.. saved my tears and written them in your book.. you understand me and are touched by my pain.

This I know.. you are for me.. I believe your promises to me.. in you I trust.. I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me?

I will offer thanks to you today.. for you have delivered my soul from death.. yes, my feet from falling.. that I may walk before you in the light of life.

Praise you Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.