Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 71

In you, O Lord, do I take refuge.. you are a mighty fortress.. on the cross I was delivered from shame.

In your righteousness you have delivered me and rescued me from the enemies of my soul.. I cry out to you today.. hear my prayer and deliver me from evil!

You are a rock of refuge to which I continually come.. on the cross you have saved me.. you are my rock and my fortress.

Rescue me, O my God, from the hand of wickedness.. from the grasp of injustice and cruelty.. you are my righteousness.

For a long time you, O Lord, have been my hope and my trust. Upon you my heart has leaned for many many years.. you have watched over me from my mother's womb.

My praise is continually of you Lord!

Help me to be a reflection of your grace Lord.. you are my strong refuge. My mouth is filled with your praise and with your honor all day.

You will not not cast me off in the time of old age.. neither will you forsake me when my strength is spent.. you have promised to be with me forever.

You have not forsaken me.. though life is sometimes hard you are there encouraging me and giving me hope.. you are the God of all hope!

I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteous acts, of your deeds of salvation all the day, for their number is past my knowledge.

I will remember your mighty deeds.. I will remind myself that righteousness is yours alone.

O God, from my youth you have taught me.. I will proclaim your wondrous deeds until the day I die.. you are worthy to be praised Lord!

Your righteousness, O God, reaches the high heavens. You who have done great things, O God, who is like you?

You who have been with me in many troubles and calamities.. you will revive me again.. from the depths of the earth you will bring me up again. I will be with you forever!

I praise you with my whole being.. with my voice I sing of your goodness and in your faithfulness, O my God, I rejoice!

My tongue will speak of your righteous help all the day long.. you have been my best friend.. your presence is very very precious to me.

Praise you Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.