Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 63

O God, you are my God.. earnestly I seek you.. my soul thirsts for you.. my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

Reveal yourself to me Lord.. I am so in need of your presence.. I long to experience your power and to be filled with your glory.

Your steadfast love is better than life.. my lips praise you today.. I will bless you as long as I live.. in your name I will lift up my hands.

As my flesh enjoys delicious food, so my soul will be satisfied with you Lord.. my mouth will praise you with joyful lips.

I will remember you upon my bed and meditate on you in the night. In the morning I will awake and your goodness will come to mind.

You have been my help.. in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy. My soul clings to you.. your Spirit upholds me.

Those who seek to destroy my soul shall not succeed.. you will protect me.. you will come to my aid in times of trouble.. you are faithful Lord.

I will rejoice in you Lord.. I will exult in the God of my salvation.. you are worthy to be praised and trusted.

Praise you Lord Jesus Christ!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.