Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 59

Deliver me from the enemy, O my God.. protect me from spiritual forces that rise up against me.. deliver me from those who work evil.. and save me from those who would do me harm.

For you, Lord God of hosts, are the almighty God.. there is none like you.. you reign in power.. you help the oppressed and give comfort to the underdog.. you are God.. I worship you.

I intercede for those who are oppressed by the leaders in places like Iran.. I stand with those who are mistreated and killed by despots.. show your power Lord.. please reveal yourself to those who are hurting.

O my Strength, I will watch for you.. for you, O God, are my fortress. You Lord meet me with steadfast love.. you will lead me in paths of victory.

I lean into your grace today dear Father.. I so need grace.. I confess that I am prideful.. forgive me for living apart from you.. shower grace on me O humble King.

I praise you Lord.. you are patient with all men.. though we all sin you do not consume us in wrath.. you love us at our most unlovely moments.. I praise You!

We have all gone astray.. we are sometimes like howling like dogs prowling about looking for food and angry when we are hungry.. have mercy on us Lord.

I will sing of your strength.. I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning.. for you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress.

O my Strength, I will sing praises to you.. for you, O God, are my fortress, the God who shows me steadfast love.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.