Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 57

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me.. for in you my soul takes refuge.. in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge.. till the storms of destruction pass by.

I cry out to you O God Most High.. to you who fulfills his purpose for me. My hope is in you.. that you will from heaven save me from all manner of evil.

I trust you to send out your steadfast love and your faithfulness!

My soul is in the midst of terror.. like I am surrounded lions.. I feel fiery beasts encamp about me as I sleep.. yet I the midst of this I say..

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth!

Life sometimes seems to have set a trap to trip my steps.. my soul is low and bowed down.. I feel depressed and in a pit.

Yet my heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast! I will sing and make melody! I will awake refreshed with the dawn!

I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among people.. I will sing praises to you among the nations.

For your steadfast love is great to the heavens.. your faithfulness beyond the clouds.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.