Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

You Pray for Me

..keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, and also for me..
(Ephesians 6:18b-19a)

Not sure anyone noticed that I didn't post here yesterday.. I did not realize it until today. It has been a rough few days for me lately. In times like these I am so thankful that other folks (like you) are praying for me.

Father, thank you for friends who pray for me when I don't have the words to pray.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

1 comment:

  1. Father, although I don't know what Bob is going through, You do.
    I thank You for Bob and all that he does in ministry and I thank You for the healing that is taking place with him and in his life.
    Lord, please bless him and his family in every way. I pray this all in Jesus' name. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.