Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The Spirit Prays for Me

Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. (Romans 8:26)

I have often embraced this verse theologically but as of late I am beginning to embrace it at a much deeper level. So often my prayers of late have looked a lot like groaning.. I seem to hurt at a very deep level. It is good to know that the Holy Spirit is groaning inside of me and communicating my needs to the Father.

Come Holy Spirit.. I desperately need You and Your touch in my life.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

2 comments:

  1. Romans 8:26 makes it very easy to pray without having to know ..... that's been a real blessing to me and I think maybe to the ones I pray for....praying for you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have you in my prayers Bob. Life can be a bit rocky at times. Where would we be without the Lord?

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.