Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Releasing Anxiety

Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you. (1 Peter 5:6-7)

I have to admit that Ann's health and physical strength has me concerned.. the Christian word for worried. I spend much of my time these days releasing my worry to the Lord. This verse challenges me.. challenges my humility and my trust of God. Join me today in simply releasing our anxieties to Him.

Father.. I first confess that I am worried about Ann.. I fear for her future. With everything inside of me and all that I know to do I cast my fears and worries heavenward. I confess that I am not able to change her health but also confess that You are able and trust you and trust Your love for Ann. Fill me today with Your Spirit dear Father.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.