Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Releasing My Burdens

Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved. (Psalm 55:22)

I have a picture about what it looks like when I cast my burden on the Lord. I see a person with a fishing pole casting their bait into a stream. I think that is how I cast my burdens.. still holding on to the pole.. still holding on to my burden. Possibly I hold on to the rod because I don't want to lose control?

God I need your help to know how to let go of my burdens and release control to You. In faith I release them and control to you today. Teach me how to pray.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.