Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE GLORIES OF 2022




Thus says the Lord:
Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom
Let not the mighty man glory in his might
Nor let the rich man glory in his riches.

But let him who glories glory in this:
That he understands Me and knows Me.
That I am the Lord, exercising
lovingkindness, judgment and
righteousness in the earth.

For in these I delight, 
Says the Lord.

~Jeremiah 9:23,24


Dear Healvenly Father, Lord and Savior, may Your words from Jeremiah be my solitary goal for this new year of 2022.  That I would only glory in understanding and knowing you better this year than any in past.  Give me a hungery and thirst and a relently passion to KNOW YOU!  Thank you for showing the world your lovingkindness, your judgment and your righteousness.  I love You.  Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.