Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

because of Jesus



I invite you to put yourself in the posture of listener rather than intercessor for the following prayer. Spend your time in prayer in silence, listening to the voice of God. 


The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
    in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
    but will rejoice over you with singing. (Zeph. 3:17)

Of course you find it hard to believe that I could possibly love you like this. it's easy to feel unworthy and undeserving. But I don't want you to look others and compare, but intend look to my Son in adoration. Jesus is the Author and Perfector of your faith. He is your righteousness, holiness, and redemption. I am mighty to save you, because he was fully obedient for you.

Right now, in this very moment, I am rejoicing over you with gladness - great gladness and delight - for you not as you should be, not as you will be, but as you actually are.  I will quiet all the restless places in your life with my love - your wounds and fears, your worries and tears. I am singing over you loudly and joyfully in the gospel. Listen carefully, and may the sound of my voice mute the noise of your doubt, the roars of the dark lion, and the clamor of the world. 



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.