Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

One Thing




My only goal in life is "One Thing," above and beyond all else, to please God! I know this may sound arrogant, for a sinful man to be able to approach God, who is holy, infinite, and out of human reach. 

Isaiah is so helpful to see the grace and mercy of God, who makes access possible and personal with Him. "2 mighty seraphim, ...were calling out to each other, “Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of Heaven’s Armies! The whole earth is filled with his glory!” 5 Then I said, “It’s all over! I am doomed, for I am a sinful man. I have filthy lips, and I live among a people with filthy lips. Yet I have seen the King, the LORD of Heaven’s Armies.” 7 He (one of the seraphim) touched my lips with it and said, “See, this coal has touched your lips. Now your guilt is removed, and your sins are forgiven.” Isaiah 6:2,3, 5, and 7

Father, my goal, pursuit and purpose is to please You just as Your Word tells us. "....find out what pleases the Lord." Ephesians 5:10 (NIV) 

Thank you for making our relationship possible through faith in Your beloved Son, our Savior. Amen!


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.