Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I KNOW YOUR NAME


Psalm 9:10 "Those who know Your name will trust in You, for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek You."

Heavenly Father, how wonderful to know Your name, to have put my trust in you by faith and been adopted into your family!  What is amazing is You know MY name.  You knew me before I was formed in my mothers womb and you wrote name in Your book and numbered my days.  This is to marvelous to understand, so I just love and accept it becausse Your Word is always true.  We can trust from this verse that if we seek You, You will never forsake us!  I love You.  Amen

googleimages.com

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.