Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Tune my heart Lord

Come thou Fount of every blessing;
Tune my heart to sing thy grace;

Streams of mercy, never ceasing,
Call for songs of loudest praise.

Teach me some melodious sonnet,
Sung by flaming tongues above,

Praise the mount; I'm fixed upon it:
Mount of thy redeeming love.

Prone to wander, Lord I feel it,
Prone to leave the God I love,

Here's my heart. O take and seal it;
Seal it for thy courts above.

O to grace how great a debtor
Daily I'm constrained to be!

Let thy goodness, like a fetter,
Bind my wandering heart to thee.

Here's my heart. O take and seal it;
Seal it for thy courts above.

Amen



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.