Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

MY HEART, YOUR HOME





 Isaiah 66:1-2  "This is what the Lord says:  Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool.  Where is the house you will build for me?  Where will my resting place be?  Has not my hand made all these things, and so they came into being?  This is the one I esteem; he who is humble and contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word."

And what kind of habitation pleases God?  What must our natures be like before he can feel at home within us?  He ask nothing but a pure heart and a single mind.  He ask no rich paneling, no rugs from the Orient, no art treasures from afar.  He desires but sincerity, transparency, humility and love.  He will do the rest.    ~~A.W. Tozer (1897-1963)

Oh Lord, give me a heart that looks like a home to You.  I love You.  Amen!


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.