Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Peace on our Time


James 5:16 (ESV)
            “………pray for one another, that you may be healed…………”

Father there is no need for us to inform you of the evil, hypocritical and hateful times that our society is drowning in. We have become corrupted and defiled by preying on each other instead of praying for each other. May our nation be reminded of your great promise in 2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV) “if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”

Father may you put in our hearts the love, compassion and burden of prayer that will bring about the spiritual healing our country so desperately needs. “Hear my cry, O Lord. Pay attention to my prayer.” Psalm 130:2 (NLT)


Thank you Father for your loving forgiveness that is available to all who seek you. Amen.



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.