Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

GOD'S COVENANT


Image result for Abraham






Genesis 15:1  The Word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision:  
"Do not be afraid, Abram.
I am your shield,
your very great reward."



Oh God, You are my shield, my helper, my fortress, my deliverer, my strength, my refuge.  You are my glorious sword, my eternal protection, my loving God.  You are the horn of my salvation, the rock in whom I take refuge, the One who gives glory and lifts my head.  My heart trusts in You and leaps for Joy!  I love You.  Amen.

The God of Abraham praise,
Who reigns enthroned above;
Ancient of everlasting days,
And God of love.
Jehovah, great I Am,
By earth and heaven confessed;
I bow and bless the sacred name
Forever blessed.
                                                                               ~Thomas Olivers (1770)





Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.