Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Deliverance




 Galatians 1:3-4 "Grace and Peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of or God and Father to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.


O Father, I live in a world that worships wealth and power and success.  But when You saw that I needed to be saved from the seductive idols in my heart, You sent a Savior.  And when You saw that I needed deliverance from my own sin, You sent a Deliverer.  The One You sent was Your Son and my deliverance cost Him his life.  Still You did it for me.  This was Your will, Your delight.  I worship You with all my heart.  I love You.  Amen

Maranatha Worship Bible
googleimages.com









Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.