Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 25

To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul. O my God.. in you I trust.. cover me and let me not be put to shame.. let not the enemies of my soul triumph over me.

Teach me to wait for you.. make me to know your ways, O Lord.. teach me your paths.. lead me in your truth and teach me.. for you are the God of my salvation.. for you I wait all the day long.

Remember your mercy, O Lord, and your steadfast love, for these things are eternal and never end.

Thank you for not remembering the sins of my youth or my transgressions.. according to your steadfast love you remember me.. for the sake of your goodness, O Lord, you have not forgotten me!

Good and upright are you Lord.. therefore you instruct sinners in the way.. and lead the humble in what is right.. and teach the humble your way.

All of your paths O Lord are steadfast in love and faithfulness.. for those who are faithful to remember your covenant and your testimonies.

For your name's sake, O Lord, you have pardoned my guilt, even though it was great.

Blessed is the one who fears the Lord.. you will give them wisdom in the way that they should choose.. their soul shall abide in well-being.. and their offspring shall be blessed.

You friendship is precious to me Lord.. I am in awe of you and of how you have revealed yourself to me. My eyes are ever toward you Lord.. for you rescue me out of the enemies snare.

Turn to me and be gracious to me Lord.. for I am often lonely and feel afflicted. The troubles of my heart are enlarged and my soul is distressed. Consider my affliction and my trouble, and forgive all my sins.

Consider how many are the foes of my soul and with what violent hatred they hate me. Oh, guard my soul, and deliver me! Let me not be put to shame, for I take refuge in you.

May integrity and uprightness preserve me O lord, for I wait for you.

Redeem your people, O God, out of all our troubles.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.