Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 20

Thank you Lord that you answer in the day of trouble.. and your name protects me from evil.. that you help me and support me.. and never forget me.. you are always with me.

I am humbled that you are interested in my heart's desire and walk with me and fulfill my plans! I shout for joy over your salvation, and in your name O God! Thank you that you hear all my petitions!

I am blessed by your salvation and the way that you answer my prayers.. you hear me and deliver me by your powerful right hand. Some trust in their own might and put their hope in what they own but I trust in your name O Lord my God.. by your name I will stand!

Have mercy O Lord, protect us and answer us when we call.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.