Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 13

How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? How long must I take counsel in my soul and have sorrow in my heart all the day? How long shall the enemy of my soul be exalted over me?

Consider and answer me, O Lord my God; light up my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death, lest the enemy of my soul say, “I have prevailed over him,” lest my spiritual foes rejoice because I am shaken.

I trust in your steadfast love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

I will sing to the Lord, because he has dealt bountifully with me.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.