Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 21

O Lord, in your strength I rejoice, and in your salvation I am satisfied! You have given me my heart's desire and you hear me when I pray.

Praise you Lord Jesus!

Thank you Lord for the many rich blessings.. you have crowned me with a full life and have satisfied my soul with the good things of salvation.

You have blessed me with eternal things.. you make me glad with the joy of your presence.

I trust in you Lord, and through your steadfast love I shall not be moved.

You know all of the enemies of my soul.. your mighty right hand will defend me.. you will protect me from all spiritual enemies.. you will avenge my soul.

I am in awe of how you defeat evil.. no weapon formed against me will prosper.. you know every evil purpose and are not surprised at all.. evil cannot succeed.. I am safe in your hands.

Be exalted, O Lord, in your strength! I will sing and praise your power.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.