Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Thankful




Psalm 100:1-5 (NLT) 
1 Shout with joy to the LORD, all the earth! 2 Worship the LORD with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy. 3 Acknowledge that the LORD is God! He made us, and we are his. We are his people, the sheep of his pasture. 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name. 5 For the LORD is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.

Father for this Thanksgiving weekend I want to praise you. For family and friends and so many blessings. But not only for this weekend, also for a lifelong experience of your grace and goodness. For the comfort of your presence when I was in pain. For your peace that sustained me in troubled times. For your faithfulness in all circumstances. For your mercy when I was disobedient. For your love that never fails. For your discipline that I deserved and desperately needed. For the assurance and certainly of heaven which is my blessed hope. For the joy that makes glad my heart.

Thank You Father, for more blessings' than I can count, for more love than I can contain and for a life overflowing with your love.

In Jesus name through whom your grace flows and the Holy Spirit who's indwelling presence secures all you give to us. Amen.








Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.