Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Remember




Heavenly Father you have told to us, many times through out the Bible, to remember and one of most important ones is: "Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering."  Hebrews 13:3 (NIV) 

Heavenly Father as I remember those now, in ongoing suffering, in unjust and dehumanizing circumstance I pray for your grace and mercy to sustain them. Not only do I pray for Christians, but for those regardless of their faith system, culture, race, or nationality to be with them.

I pray for strength to help them persevere, for courage to help them be bold for the truth, for faith to help them trust you, for deliverance from the evil of those tormenting them, for peace of mind to deal with the doubts that trouble them and for the salvation, through faith in Christ, for the enemies of God who are the Devils tools of destruction and death.

Sovereign Lord, I trust your love, will, wisdom, power, justice, and plan as expressed in Romans 8:28 (NLT) "28 And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. "

Father there are many things I do not understand, but this I know, in all things you will be glorified and we will share in that glory as will all who trust in you.

1 Corinthians 13:12 (NLT) 
12 Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely."

Thank you Father in Jesus name. Amen.




Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.