Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Prayer for PEACE


If there was ever a time I have needed the peace of God in my life it’s been these last 5 months. The devastation of losing my sister to cancer has been almost too much for me to bear.

I have experienced the soul-shredding grief and gut-wrenching ache deep in my spirit that just won’t let go.

But I have also experienced the beautiful peace that only is bestowed by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT. Without His peace I could not take another step. Without His peace I could not go on. 

His peace is what holds me. Calms me. Comforts me. And keeps me. 

If you need this peace in your life, open the pages of scripture and dig deep. You will find it…

Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.