Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

when things are against us

I said, “This is my fate - my lot in life.
    God has seemed to turn against me.”

But then I recall all you have done, O Lord;
    I remember your wonderful deeds in my life.

I meditate on them and find hope in You.
    I cannot stop thinking about your mighty works.

Again I commit my ways to you again dear Lord.
    I will trust you to work things for my good.

For you love me greatly dear Heavenly Father.
    I will praise you even when I do not hear your voice.

You are my God and I will seek you in the darkness.
    I will persevere in faith, hope and love.

Amen
- with inspiration from Psalm 77

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.