Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

God is Good






For the LORD is good. His unfailing love continues forever, 
and his faithfulness continues to each generation.  Psalm 100:5 (NLT) 

Father I know that every day may not be good but You are good every day. This does not limit Your sovereignty but gives us insight into Your love, providence and purpose for us. Therefore: "....we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28 (NLT) 

Thank you Father that we know: "Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, ....." James 1:17-18 (NLT) 

So then Father we can give people this glorious invitation: "Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!"  Psalm 34:8 (ESV) 

Father there are some days in my experience and perspective that are not good, yet I can say with the Psalmist: "I believe that I will see the goodness of the LORD in this world of the living." "Psalm 27:13 (GW) 

And Father I love Habakkuk's prayer in troubled times. "17 Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, 18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation! 19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength!"  Habakkuk 3:17-19 (NLT) 

Amen!




Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.