Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

COME SOON, LORD JESUS




Mark 13:26,27  "At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.  And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens."

Oh Father, how I long for the day of Your coming!  As I watch and wait, help me to keep short accounts with You, to be sensitive to my sins and failures, to be immediately in confession and whole hearted repentance.  Let me keep my mind, and heart pure before You.  Let me look forward to Your coming witg a joyful and worshiping heart,  Give me opportunities to share you love and grace to those who don't know You.  Do a mighty work of salavation in hearts so they too can rejoice at Your coming.
Come Soon Lord Jesus.  I love You.  Amen!

googleimages.com
Maranatha Worship Bible








Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.