Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

as we wait and are frustrated

I have been recovering from ankle surgery for three months now. Progress is not what I expected. I have had a few painful relapses. I am back in a wheelchair today. It reminds me of how so much of my journey has been about learning to wait on the Lord.

So Lord, I pray that you might help we who hurt, as we wait. Help us to remember that you are not the author of our pain. Nor are you hesitant to help us. Give us eyes to see you in our pain. Help us to see past our frustrations.

We affirm Father, that you are kind and you are loving. You are the answer and not the problem. We testify that we have known your blessing and experienced your compassion. Endow us with divine patience as we wait.

Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.