Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

LIVING HOPE




I Peter 1:3,5  "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!  In his great mercy he has given us a new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade ~~kept in heaven for you..."


I am chosen and cherished by God, but a stranger in this world, Lord Jesus, by Your blood.  You cleansed me by your mercy, You saved me by your death and resurrection.  You give me hope by Your faithfulness and by your power you protect me in a fallen and polluted world.  By Your wisdom You sustain me through the fiery trials that must refine my life.  How can I help but give you my praise. Thought I do not see You, I love You more than words can say.  Oh what shall it be like when I see You fully on that Day!
Amen



Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.