Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

BE HOLY!


I Peter 1:13-16  "Therefore prepare your minds for action; be self controlled; set your hopes fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.  As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance.  But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy because I am holy".

Holy God, how can I be holy in all I do unless You first, by Your grace, make me holy in all that I am?  For there is no real holiness apart from Your grace -- only self-righteousness.  So I set my hope fully on Your grace and ask that You make me holy.  And then help me to cultivate that which You planted in my life, so that I may bear the fruit of holiness for Your glory.  I love You.  Amen!

More like You,
Jesus, more like You.
Fill my heart with Your desire
To make me more like You.
Jesus, more like You,
Touch my lips with holy fire
And make me more like You.
~Scott Wesley Brown (c1997)




Maranatha Worship Bible
googleimages.com









Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.