Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

WHY AM I THANKFUL?


Oh Lord, why am I Thankful?  For more reasons than this page would hold!  But today, I am thankful for your MERCY.  What love could remember no wrongs I have done.  Omniscient, all knowing, You count not their sum.  You've thrown them into a sea without bottom or shore.  My sins they are many, Your mercy is more!  Praise your Name!  Your mercy is more.  Stronger than darkness, new every morn.  My sins they are many, but Your mercy is more!!!  That is why I praise you today and every day!!  I love you deeply and dearly because though my sins are many ~Your MERCY is more! Amen.



*Some of the words are taken from the Song  "His Mercy is More." ~Matt Boswell, Matt Papa


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.