Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

a prayer of trust



 I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry.  He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in him. (Psalm 40: 1-3)

Lord, please give us patience to wait on You, for we know that You are near and listen to the cries of our hearts. We know that You care for us and will made our steps secure. 

You alone are the rock on which we stand. We remember Your faithfulness and Your steadfast love. Lord, even in the midst of struggles, You place words of praise in our hearts.

Let the multitudes hear us proclaim "You are good!"

Let us also come to rejoice in your trustworthiness. Help us understand that You stand ready to bless all who trust in You alone.

Who can compare to You, O Lord? Who, but You, are worthy of all praise? Let us proclaim Your goodness to everyone we meet. We praise You this day for the blessing of patiently waiting on You.
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.