Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

WHAT'S IN YOUR MOUTH?


Everyone is familiar with the TV commercial "What's in your Wallet?"  As I was reading in Psalms the other day, the question to me was "What's in your mouth?"

Psalm 126:2-3 "Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing.  Then they said among the nations,  the Lord has done great things for them.  The Lord has done great things for us."

What is is my mouth ~ songs of praise and joyful laughter at what the Lord has done in my life?

Zephaniah 3:13 says that "no deceitful tongue was found in their mouth.  Proverbs 4:24 warns us to "put away a deceitful mouth."

Jesus said in Matthew 15:18a " The words you speak come from the heart."  Our source of joy and laughter is from a heart devoted to God.

WHAT'S IN YOUR MOUTH?

Father God, I pray that you will guard my mouth.  Let only those things that please you come from my lips.  Father, praise, laughter and joy from your goodness is what I desire to speak.  May my mouth be in instrument for praise.  I love You.  Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.