Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Living for Jesus


O Savior of Sinners,

Thy name is excellent,
thy glory high,
they compassion unfailing,
thy condescension wonderful,
thy mercy tender.
I bless these for the discoveries, invitations, promises of the gospel
for in them is pardon for rebels,
liberty for captives,
health for the sick
salvation for the lost.
I come to thee in thy beloved name of Jesus;
re-impress thy image upon my soul;
Raise me above the smiles and frowns of the world,
regarding it as a light thing to be judged by men;
Make my to abhor that which grieves thy Holy Spirit,
to suspect consolations of a worldly nature,
to shun a careless way of life,
to reprove evil,
to instruct with meekness those who oppose me,
to be gentle and patient towards all men,
to be not only a professor but an example of the gospel,
displaying in every relation, office, and condition
it's excellency, loveliness and advantages.

Amen

(From The Valley of Vision)

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.