Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

a prayer in tough times

I love the perspective of this quote. So often I forget that God has used tough times to mold me into the person that I am. Please join me in prayer.

Lord I pray that you would open my inner eyes to the working of the Holy Spirit. Help me to see the ways that you are using tough times to make me spiritually tough. Teach me Lord to praise you in tough times as I persevere in faith. I release my desire to control to you Lord. I offer you my cares and my worries believing that you hear me and are able to deliver me from my fears as I trust you. To you belong all praise and honor.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.